Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Diary of a NOMAD....

(07-oct-2008)

Dear Diary,

It was a bright day of September when i joined my eamcet coaching classes after my 10+2. the reason being - not able to secure a respectable rank and a seat in architecture course,which i just wanted for myself-decided to repeat the same exam with some more efforts hoping to win a seat in JNTU.This was the time when i could shed my skin of lazyness and decided to kick some serious ass , also this was the time when i had to reshape my focus onto architecture.

So did i...i tell u that it was so exicting,a complete new unknown circle of people-new vibes around me-i wasnt used to befriend most of the unknown people , coz most of ma friends were wid me till my intermediate,well leaving aside that fact ,one more fact that i can disclose is i was quite lazy to stand out for myself.But this time i had to just go for it if i had to live my dream.
In this process i tried to compose myself onto serious studies which i had literally stopped after my 10th board examinations and the time i spent in a new atmosphere to live my dream had caused a heavy make-over in me.this was the first phase of transition in me.

Days were passing on and i was movin along wid time, and one day during the college hours i met a girl named , komal-who was indeed like her name-soft spoken was she. My choice to befriend her was absolutely a right step . God knows how but yes it did happen by a series of events - like our common aim to getting into a creative profession,our common liking for music and lot more,this girl was one of the amazing people that i've met through my life - she was smart ,had a great sense of humour and was one tomboyish persona.

She was one of the few people in my life who did show me a mirror at particulars time to not let me forget my identity thankful to life always for sending a person like her into my life.

1 comment:

mangu29 said...

Hmmmmmmmmm Pawan just read whatever u wrote ..... and i am honoured that u've given me such a place in ur life......I think that though we had our own share of problems and misunderstandings ....... we are the best of friends and can understand each other a lot.
Love u dear friend and i cherish all those moments we shared in the class and on the roads....


love,
komal