Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Broken mirror...

i walked on a street of life holding soft hands..that once touched my heart .i was living a dream of my life which people yearn for their whole life... found,those hands were strong enough to hold me as far as i remember..i was sure from my side not leave them till my last breath could betray me...life was much different at that pont where i was just on a rollercoaster of happiness..which was moving to the peak..of ecstacy.

but, it was Destiny that who wished that a dream which was seen by me had to be broken..my dream shattered right in front of my eyes...The hands that hold me strongly ..once in a light of happiness..tried to slip off me away..the eyes the longed to get a glimpse wanted to just see every thing other than me..the lips that once kissed my forhead ..were..praying ..to keep me away ..forever..my arms that once holded her tightly to my heart were no longer needed to hide away into. the fingers that once passed thru my hair..points me now holding responsible for the loss that was never ever wantedly done..the words of affection which were just enough to keep me alive...were now curses that may never let me live.

but still...love..it seems i was accused of not knowing the real depth of that emotion keeps me still..with pain and agony dipped into loneliness....asks me to keep smiling all the..way..

And i'm ...smiling thru the broken mirror my own dreams... with pieces of the splinters stuck deep in my heart...

1 comment:

mangu29 said...

Thats so expressive and touchimg dear....And I know what it feels like


Luv
Komal